Location: Scone, covering central Scotland
The Landscape Gardener is responsible for completing all types of landscaping projects.
Competently carry out all types of landscaping duties, ensuring work schedule targets and standards are met.
- Laying various types of paving including patios, paths, driveways etc.
- Building all types of walls.
- Laying kerbs and edgings.
- Erecting various types of fencing.
- Erecting decks.
- Laying gravel.
- Laying turf and planting grass seed.
- General landscaping duties.
Carrying out various ground works tasks including digging, levelling, grading and preparation of ground.
Competently and safely use various plant/equipment as required including stihl saw, mixer, concrete breaker, whacker plate, turf cutters and rollers.
- Assist Project/Site Manager in training/development of other staff.
Health & Safety
- Ensure all Health and Safety requirements and procedures are followed.
- Responsible for reporting any H&S issues to the Project/Site Manager.
- Ensure excellent customer service is provided.
- Assisting other Landscaping Teams as and when required.
- Undertake appropriate training and development as required.
- The postholder may be required to perform duties other than those given in the job description for the post. The particular duties and responsibilities attached to posts may vary from time to time depending on the requirement of the company without changing the general character of the duties or the level of responsibilities entailed.